Joker Jackpot Rules
* Entry into each draw by putting €2 in the official envelope, and the seller sealing the envelope and putting the buyers name and contact phone number on the front of the envelope.
* All envelopes then are entered into a fortnightly draw.
* On the night of the Draw 3 envelopes are drawn.
* Three prizes 1st €20.00, 2nd €10.00, 3rd €10.00.
* The 1st Prize winner then has the chance to Play for the Jackpot i.e. select one of the Cards on the Board to find the Joker.
* On the first Night of the Draw there will be 53 cards to draw from and the 2nd draw night 52 and so on until the Joker is drawn and the Jackpot is won. Then a new 53 cards are put back on the Board and the draw cycle starts again.
* In the event of non attendance of 1st Prize winner at the draw:-
- They will be contacted by phone on the night and asked for their card choice to find the Joker.
- If they cannot be contacted a designated club representative on the night will substitute for that person and proceed to select a card on the 1st Prize winners behalf.
* Minimum Jackpot €100.00 (1st Draw) , Jackpot will rollover if it is not won – the amount will increase each fortnight and this amount will be advertised in advance.
* Additional prizes may be added to draw, periodically, at committee’s discretion.
* All draws completed on dates and at venues chosen by the committee.
* The decision of the fundraising committee on all matters relation to the Joker Jackpot draw will be final.